Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Psychosis sets in. With colorful vocabulary.

COPIED FROM MY FRIENDSTER BLOG. Cos I wanted to put pix. But friendster's like.. hard to use. So um. Under strong recommendation and pressure from Ms.Manchi... I was forced at gunpoint to make this blog. And yea, I decided to edit it due to its strong language content that could be offensive to some.

Ok. Marc says.. nobody reads friendster blogs. and um... yea once you start to blog you have nothing to say. That's ok. Cos I'm f***in bored off my f***ing ass and the boredom is just OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZing outta my f***in brains and spilling all over the floor. It's like.. mega meningingaisodngaosidgnait (meningitis.). Where the thing squeezes your brains out into your body. But I just took a jab for it about 5 days ago. so.. i should be pretty safe from the brains going into the body. THAT'S WHY IT'S F***IN SPILLING OUTTA MY EARS AND EYES AND SHIT.
Hmm.. so what in the hell is this blog thing man. Seriously. If you're reading this .. I wasn't intending to publish my life or thoughts to the world (which is why marc said nobody reads friendster blogs. but i dont really give a sh*t about ppl reading it.)... I'm just writing this cos I AM ABSOLUTELY F***IN BORED AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE.
It's kinda fun just typing nonsense. HAHA.. (oh sh*t i'm starting to talk to myself). Um.... yea man. Ok he was right. There's nothing to say anymore. What the f***.
Oh yea lemme tell you about my dream. I dreamt that I was w/my cousin Ping... then at 0332hrs... the lights went off. And i got this SMS saying something like "meet in the living room". Ping got it too. so we both sat down and were like "what the f*** is going on man..." and suddenly out of the darkness comes this guy in a black pinstripe shirt w/black pants... Al Pacino looking (Like in The Devil's Advocate)..(wait or was that robert de niro. f*** whatever u know what i mean.)... and he starts talking sh*t like how not to believe God.. and stuff like that. Then he offers me fast cars and shit... So i'm sitting there thinking "HOLY SH*T F*** ME THIS IS THE DEVIL ASKING ME FOR MY SOUL IN EXCHANGE FOR ALL THIS AWESOME STUFF.".............Do NOT ever fucking dream of the devil. N E V E R. You see, when you're dreaming.. you like.. don't know wtf's happening in the real world, yea? but at this moment in time, i was really uncomfortable.. and i was rolling around in bed. HOW DID I KNOW THAT?? because i could f***ing feel it man. like i knew i was dreaming but i knew i was rolling around in bed. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Anyways to cut it short i told mr. satan to eat shit and die and have a merry f***ing christmas. Then i woke up today. and washed my car and waxed it all nice. then it rained. So .... yea. I must've pissed him off or something right?
Hmmmm.... what else. Yea. I came to the realization that I have no purpose in life and I don't know what the f*** im doing for fun and what i'm gonna do when i get to college.
So. yea. There. my first blog. I lost my blog virginity typing a whole bunch of f***ing nonsense bullsh*t.
Oh btw, here's something of grey-matter value. My dad told me T.T. Durai (the NKF f***tard) gave himself OVERTIME PAY...... WHAT IN THE FLYING F***!?!?!?!? WHAT FU***NG CEO GIVES HIMSELF OVERTIME PAY MAN. It's not like you gotta f***in card to punch in and out of the office. GO F*** YOURSELF T.T DURAI. I f***ing worked 20hrs a DAY (that's slavery by some countries' standards) AND I DIDN'T GET NO F***IN OVERTIME PAY. F*** YOU. YOU CAN GO F***ING EAT SH*T AND DIE. A**HOLE. What a pussy. really.

Don't you like how I have such colorful vocabulary? =) (I'm a very positive and happy person, by the way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home