Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pictures. Finally.




AWESOME. Now i can put pictures on my blog. THANK YOU MANCHI FOR YOUR GENEROUS DIRECTIONS. (Actually I just read the FAQ on HOW DO I POST PICTURES). It's not really THAT idiot proof. I don't know. When you're bored and just want to post pictures ... it's actually quite hard.

Anyways I think I could get sued for posting that picture up there. It's by this dude called Eddie Adams. And he got flamed pretty bad for taking that picture and letting the world see it. Cos it made people pissed about the Vietnam War.. like how there was so much killing. (Hippies.. ya know... blah blah whatever.) Anyways the story behind it is like the guy who's getting a .38 into his brain is this Captain of the Viet Cong who raped people and burnt villages down (I THINK). And the man w/the gun is this Officer (HU-AH!!!) who's doing justice I suppose. Yea. it's cool, cos it's like the whole 'decisive moment'. Looks like the round hasn't even left the barrel but the guy's hair is flying up from the air comin out. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home