Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My bad

Well ok, everyone's asking me if I've graduated or what the hell is going on. I have NOT graduated. I'm just saying my High School Class of 2003 is graduating this year, and it's just something for though.

I'll be graduating in another two years (hopefully), if not, then another 2.5 years. Yup.

Here's some food for thought:

"Being ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home