Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

There is hope.

So I went to this dinner last night. And there I met a young lady whom I could have a meaningful conversation with. Meaningful conversation covering a range of topics, such as social issues, educational issues, choices in life, religion, and some other little things. And all this began not even within 10 mins of introducing ourselves to each other.

In my previous post, I stated that I would remain resolute that the Singapore Girl cannot engange in a intellectually stimulating conversation, and that hopefully one would change my opinion. I hereby stand with a slightly corrected perception. But this only applies to a select few whom I have met, so let's not get overly optimistic here. The majority still fall under the umbrella of the 'Singapore Girl'.

There certainly is hope for the Singapore Girl. (With apt timing too - I don't think I was meant to go back to the United States of Cheeseburgers and Pepperoni Pizza with the notion of disappointment.)

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger manchi said...

i say i'm different. not typical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home