Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Boston Common

So Jordz made a list of 50 things to do, okay.... well.. more like 20 or something. And one of the things was the Boston Common. It's a park in the middle of the city, and .. has some interesting artwork. As shown below:





And this is a pic of Jordz... and her friend Mike from ISM. Ok he's my friend now. So that's cool.


Random ice skating rink in the middle of the Common called the Frog Pond. Full of pesky little children.


Cheers! at Beacon Hill. Babs you need to watch more TV. How can you not know CHEERS!?


Being Touristy


The Capitol looking building.... Apparently the dome is lined with real gold. Anyone wanna go scrape that shit off with me?


The Boylston Subway stop. Where, as I was getting on the T, I hear this voice say "GREG!".... I turn around and it's a girl from SAS who goes to Harvard. How random. Anyway that stop looks real ghetto. It's all dark and shit. And I noticed that at EVERY (at least the ones I went to) there's a flag right above the exit/entrance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home