Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

How I wish I could...

A very happy Chinese New Year indeed.....

After a very good dinner of Roast Beef sub with olives, onions and pepper, curly friens and a Heiny... I wake up to find myself in the room down the hall having 2 Smirnoff Citrus shots for breakfast. Vik and I decide to take a bus ride down town, to eat at The Waffle Place at 3pm. The two buses that go down town just left, so we decide to take the first one that comes. It's THE RED LINK. Ok what the hell...

Pleased after getting lost 6 miles from campus:

So it goes to this place called Innovation Park... which is.. I don't know. And it stops there for 10 mins, doing godknowswhat. We're both like AHHHHHHHH WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT TO THE WAFFLE PLACE!! HURRY UP!!!.... the bus driver comes up and he's like "so you figured out you're on the wrong bus?" "YES SIRREE!! HEE HEE!!!"... hahaha.. drunk bastards we are.

Driving past the stadium.... and going the wrong direction:

So we make it to the waffle place, and have the most amazing breakfastlunchdinner (my Saturday MEAL.) 5 bucks for 3 pancakes, 2 eggs, and 4 strips of bacon. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............................

And then I come back and fall asleep. =D

SATURDAYS AT PENN STATE. I LIKE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home