Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Pyrex



What the f*** is Pyrex? Well, my dad bought it at Wal Mart for me. 2, actually. It's just a glass bowl with a rubber cover, kinda like Tupperware. Both parts are microwave-proof. So when I wake up in the morning, I just dump some water in with a pack of instant noodles and press 5 mins. DING!!! And there's my first meal of the day. Healthy huh.

I used it to cook a bowl of Instant Rice just now. Mushroom Flavor. Um.. can't take a pic cos the packet's in the trash right now. But I will, when I get more. It was pretty good.

So let me remind myself what the f*ck I'm doing home on a Saturday Night. First thing's first, I just realized I have a ton of shit to read. Second thing, I still think drinking to get drunk is stupid. I think the next time I'll go out is when I turn 21, so I can just go down to a bar and have a beer and cigar.... mmmmmm...... awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home