Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My address

Ok guys, my address is

203 Pinchot Hall
Bigler Road
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park
PA 16802
USA

Yup. Don't ask me where all those names like Pinchot and Bigler came from. Pinchot Halls is one of the shitter places on campus to live. It's about the size of an OCS room.. but the ceiling's lower, and... it's just.. smaller. Got a fridge and a microwave. So I can put orange juice in, and make instant noodles for breakfast. Btw, please do NOT call me at 7am like Bay did (motherf*cker!!! j/k). PLEASE. I need to sleep man. I have class at 10, the earliest.. so.. yea give me my peace.

Um.. I wanted to say something but I forgot what it was. Anyways yea that's my address. Write me something so .. at least I feel loved ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home