Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Admin

Ok so I go get my registration stuff done, blah blah blah. Saw these two Singaporean girls' names on the namelist. Then I go off to the International Student Services office. 410 Boucke Building. So the address here is like.... Room No., Building, Street.. lah blah blah... Oh well it's not so bad at least they're really precise.

Um.. yea. THENIFINDOUTIHAVETOTAKEMYTUBERCULOSISSKINTESTAGAINANDANMMRJAB!!!! I mean... AHHHHHHHH... did you know that Singapore is considered a HIGH RISK TB area because it has more than 25 ppl with TB for every 100,000 people? IF THEY TOLD ME THAT I'D HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER DAMN JAB. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Mmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home