Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Smile and nod like you know what's goin on




This was stolen off my OCS instructor's friendster pictures. His name is LTA (NS) Syed. When I first met him, I thought he was psycho. "Is that an excuse or a reason, cadet?" You could never out talk him. As a cadet, everything was an excuse. Honestly, right? I mean "I didn't have this done because I wa... " "YOU WERE WHAT?? WHAT?? SO EVERYBODY ELSE CAN BUT YOU CAN'T?? WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL?? THAT'S AN EXCUSE ISN'T IT??" Then you start fantasizing all the funny things that could happen.
1."Yes sir it's an excuse. What do u wanna do about it?"
2."DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO??" (This one's dangerous. Cos it would REALLY be so awesome to pull, but if you fantasize hard enough and lost grip of reality, you could actually say it out. So be careful.)
3. Drop 20 in triplequicktimegetupandthenbelike "Ok I think we should move on now."

I just wanted to put this up because it's thought provoking. One of those "it builds character" things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home