Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Won't you take me, take me please, Wild Honey

My favorite song to drive to on the way to work. Wild Honey by U2. It's got this very... happy ring to it. Kinda free, "let's get outta here and go somewhere you can do whatever you want" kinda deal. Total opposite of work. WHY was I listening to it at 1am driving home from a night of drinking (again)? I don't know. Maybe because I'm feeling troubled of late. Thus the very forceful language and... interesting rants.

Hm. It's X'mas Eve. BE-EW-TEE-FUL. Don't you find it getting very... VERY unfestive every year? Is it an age thing? When you were a kid X'mas was one of the things you looked forward to because of the toys, and parties, and things. But now? It's just ANOTHER day you party hard with friends, get sloshed, then wake up the next morning to have a breakfast of eggs and bacon and black coffee to drown out the hangover. Maybe it's just me, eh? F***.

Ok anyways it's 2am. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I apologise for those seeking literary entertainment for this highly boring post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home