Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Frequent Flier Points

Champagne at 0600hrs GMT @ Frankfurt

So the flight to Frankfurt takes 13hrs. For some reason it didn't seem that long to me. Maybe cos I watched Lord of War (which was very good by the way), The Constant Gardener (also good), The Myth (not very good), Proof (good), Four Brothers (didn't finish this one), Wallace and Gromit (10 mi...n..s...z....z..z.z..), Bonnie & Clyde (very oldschool, cute). And the rest of the time was spent in the galley with this young lady right here:



If you didn't know, on flights longer than 3hrs, I spend about 60% of my time in the galley hanging out with the crew. Why, you may ask? Because they're awesome people to get along with. Also, cos the seat and movies get boring. I mean, it's in the job description to "be friendly", but then they're just a whole lot of fun to talk to. The stories about clubbing in New York, Amsterdam, the asshole First/Business class passengers they encounter. It's awesome. Besides that, you get ice cream (whichnobodyelsegets*wink*), and their names, emails, you get playing cards, phone numbers, things like that. But in return, for my awesome ice cream (noit'snotacodewordforjoiningthemilehighclubalthoughiwishitwas), I had to log on to the Singapore Airlines website to put in "Compliments" for the nice ladies hanging out with me.

This lady (Ms.Christina) coerced me into writing nice words for her:




So, when we're almost at JFK airport, Ms.Gladdees (pronounced Gladys? the lady in the picture above) invites me and my dad to move to Business class. So we can get the hell off the plane ASAP and go off to immigration.

Sunrise over the North Atlantic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home