Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Monday, January 02, 2006

SIA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am writing this because I don't think I'll ever get a chance to write a blog while flying in midair. Yup that's right. At this point in time as I am typing this I am 38,000ft in the air flying over the North Atlantic, on MSN, in the galley hanging out w/the stewardesses. Um... yea I'm on some free wi-fi shit that's provided by Boeing. Ok so maybe it's not FREE after all since the ticket was quite a bit of money. But hey, it's cool right? Nobody f*ckin believes me man. "No turning on your electronic equipment while on the flight" HAHAH THIS IS GONNA CAUSE A CRASH!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *typing furiouslyonmsnGUYSDONTMISSMETOOMUCHBUTTHEPLANEISSPIRALLINGTODOOMHALFWAYACROSSTHENORTHATLANTIC!!!!!*

Yea. Alrights. I am done. I will input more thoughts and pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home