Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Igor go back to schoooooool.... (to the tune of Ducky Go Down the Hole)

Ok I tried to upload a pic of the Old Main Hall of Penn State.. but.. yea it's not working too well. Will do it tomorrow.

Today was fun. Went for some talks, met a couple of guys from India, NZ, Mexico, Korea. Met this chick from England... (mighty fine she was), and this other cute girl from Netherlands. Psychology major. Maybe she can fix my craziness. Ho ho. Anyways the Mexican guy.. Jonathan... he's been away from school for like 6 months.. partying in Europe and Italy and Spain. So he's lost some brain cells. We agreed that he'll have to start freshman year again after this semester.

Oh yea, so I go to the bank today. Get served (hah served) but this girl called Cortnie. Um.. forget her last name. Got her name card somewhere. Anyways. She was cute too. (MAN I AM IN HEAVEN I SWEAR.........) So we're done with my checking account.. blah blah. And my dad goes "Hey would you like to join us for lunch?" In my mind I'm thinkin "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN?!!?!" So ladies and gentlemen, you know where I got the good side of the genes from. With regard to the ladies. haha.... mmhmm... that's right. Now that's gonna be my new line. "Hey would you like to join me for lunch?" I think that's a pretty friendly way to start don't ya think? Hmmm...

Then like.. I go back to the library for more orientation stuff. Crazy place. Huge place. It's got shit in Portugese and Italian too. wtf. Like... I can read portugese business. I don't know.

anyways it's almost 11. Good for sleeping. Get over jetlag. Will post more tomorrow when my brain isn't so bad i think.

Btw food is getting R E A L L Y boring. Burgers, pizza, coke, Dr.Pepper. WHATELSEISTHERETOEAT?!!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHH I walked past a couple of Sushi places and "Chinese Wok". But seriously, nothing's better than home cooked food. IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS AND I MISS NEWTON ALREADY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home