Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Cingular and Bacardi

Ok... so now I have internet. But I'm not in my room. They take 3 days to process my IP address n stuff so I'll get it tomorrow. Anyways it's all good. So I got up at 9am today. Rolled around in bed... and before I knew it, it was 1145am. Wtf man. Seriously. Haha... I went back to sleep cos there was no food and I didn't wanna go to breakfast alone. Mm... so we got this korean kid drunk on Bacardi last night. Haha my god what a vile drink... and what a crazy kid. He's not met his roommate yet, but he's seen his closet and he's got a camo uniform inside. So he's all freaking out like "OMG MY ROOMMATE'S GONNA PULL A GUN ON ME WHEN I'M SLEEPING!! OR MAYBE HE'LL PUT IT TO MY HEAD AND ASK ME TO GO FOR RUNS AT 8AM!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
F*ckin idiot.

Hmm... people here are kids man. Seriously. They're not over the "I'm gonna get so wasted tonight man... yea!!! That way I'll be real cool." stage of life yet. And then the ones that aren't here to party (like this Indian kid I know by the name of Ravi) are so boring. "After tonight.. no more partying man.. I'm just gonna study until summer." AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!! You've got two extremes, and nothing in between. Hmm... I dunno. Man I wish Steph, Ben, Fin and all them guys were here so we could go out for beer and burgers. Tons of burgers here, but ICANTGETABEERCOSIMNOTF*CKING21YETWHATISWRONGWITHTHISPLACEMAN!!!!! I think that plays the most part of why people like boozing up so much, COS IT'S ILLEGAL FOR THEM. (Been there, done that.)

Oh yea, Bay's asking for my number. For those of you who miss me deep deep, my number's (814)-876-0975. Yup. Don't forget to add a +1 at the front if you wanna sms me or whatever yea. I'm on Cingular.. so for those of you folks out there who have Cingular ... gimme a call. IT'S FREE!! YAY!!! (thisplaceissoexpensiveyouhavenoideaman)

So back to my blog stuff. Yea.... these kids. Comparing credit cards, how many chauffeurs you got back in your home country, who drives a bigger car. Fuck man, seriously. GET OVER IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home