Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Tissue for headgear

When your roommate needs to sleep, and you would like to be nice by not shining light into his face, get a piece of toilet paper (because I'm poor and don't have tissue) and wrap it around your lamp. It diffuses the light. At least photography class taught me something. This is my roommate's cool lamp which he lent to me. It's this robot dude and twists and turns any way you want him to. The positions possible are infinite. (Ladies, you'd like that a lot. I know you would. Stop blushing and don't lie.)



And when it's late and you're hungry, you make this:



Oh, by the way, I changed my address cos I moved rooms. Here is the updated one:

http://gregyip.blogspot.com/2006/01/my-address_10.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home