Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

REWARD!! $50 FOR ANYONE WHO KILLS THE BELOWMENTIONED!!

I finally understand what it means when people talk about a FOB. It sounds derogatory but that's just the fact of it.

There's this kid, R**i, whom I shall decline to fully name, that annoys the f*ck out of me. First time I met him he was really nice and everything, cos we're both sitting in the International Student Services lounge like idiots who don't know where the hell we are.

Then comes Stat class. I'm in it with him. I walk in the door, and I see him on my left. So I'm like "hey let's sit in that corner." He goes "no, you come here." Nobody orders me around. Except maybe my parents, or OC or CO or whoever right? I ask him why, and he repeats "come here." WTF? That's encounter #1.

Now comes #2. It's 10pm (this was just last night), and he calls me "Hey Greg can you come help me man? It's 15 degrees out here (-10 Deg C) and I've got 6 baggages." So me, being nice, I do. I have a sweater, and a jacket on, and it's STILL cold. I go out, help him carry like 20kgs of his stuff to his room. I'm about to leave when he goes "STAY." I tell him I've got work and I really gotta get going. "STAY AND EAT." WTF??? I've had dinner so I decline. "HAVE MORE." WTF x 2 ??? I walk off.

#3. I got my friend Vik with me in business class. And R**i always saves us seats. That's nice, but .... I really don't wanna be sitting next to some kid who hates the professor (after only ONE class and he's passed judgement), and talks nonstop. Vik sits down and leaves the seat next to R**i empty. I have no choice but to resign to fate. As I'm getting into the seat, he goes "SHOW ME YOUR NOTES." I lie and say I didn't make any, but he repeats himself and goes "I KNOW YOU DO. SHOW ME." Here I am, trying to take my jacket off, and I have this kid breathing down my neck about notes. "GIVE ME THEM." FUCK OFF BIATCH! CAN I JUST SIT DOWN AND TAKE MY JACKET OFF BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE?? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??....... Then class starts and when I take notes, he takes notes. When I don't, he doesn't. GET A LIFE MAN.

#4 and final. So he needs a Stat book for homework. He goes to the library... then comes to my room to borrow it. Instead of using the book to look at the questions, he goes... "SHOW ME YOUR WORK." ?? ANOTHER ORDER?? YOU BETTER STOP BEFORE I RUN OUT AND GET MY GUN LICENCE. So I do, rudely. And just get my ass online to ignore him. Instead of looking at the questions, I see him COPYING MY ANSWERS DOWN. now that is W T F x 1 million. FUCK YOU MAN. If you're so fucking ass competitive, get the fuck outta my room. I just offered out of good will, but you're COPYING MY ANSWERS?? Honestly, it was okay in high school to "help your friends out". But you don't learn anything from copying. And if you're smart, you shouldn't even be copying at all.

FUCK YOU R**I!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home