Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Monday, September 11, 2006

ABC family

That is my favorite channel. I watched the Gilmore Girls again today after a long summer without those fine young ladies and I totally forgot how much I love Lorelai and want to marry her.

ABC rocks too.
Sep 14: Grey's Anatomy
Sep 17: Desperate Housewives
Sep 19: Boston Legal
Sep 27: LOST

WOOOOO!!!! ALL NEW SEASONS OF AWESOME TV!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home