Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

O Canada

So I get back at like.. 6pm on Wed afternoon. And I get a msg on AIM from Anna. She's a girl I dated when I lived in China. Anyways, her question is "What are you doing for Labor Day?" My reply is "Nothing." Which I guess, was a good reply cos she drove 7hrs from Connecticut to PA, and then from PA I took over the wheel and drove 7hrs to Toronto for the weekend. How fucking crazy is that?

I will edit this post later to tell you what the fuck happened. But here are pix for now.

Me driving a VW Jetta/Bora for fucking 14 hrs:


Random shipwreck by the Lake. (It looks like the ocean. I thought it was too.):


Niagara Falls with Jakub and Anna:


CN Tower in the morning:


CN Tower at night + the view from my hotel room:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home