Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gilmore Girls

So, most of my lady friends know that I love the Gilmore Girls. That sounds seriously gay but who cares. The mom is hot. That's all that matters. (Gay, you say?) I think the scriptwriter must be on crack, because they talk so fast, and have such witty remarks that nobody would think of in a split second. It's cute though. And the mom is hot.

Here's what Family Guy thinks of it:


From today's re-run on ABC Family:

Priest: A woman's virtue is a gift... and... once that gift is given away, it cannot be re-given. Do you know what I'm saying?
Rory: No..... not quite.
Priest: Well, this gift can only be given to one man, and one man only. So you must choose wisely. And if you cannot give it to the man you marry... then you'll just have to buy him a sweater.
Rory: Ah. Well my gift ship has left the dock and sailed..... a while ago. It's probably in Fiji by now.
Priest: Oh.
Rory: Have you seen the 40-Year Old Virgin? I think you might like it.


The mom is hot. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home