Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quiittt bitttchhiiiiinnnnn'

Right-o. So apparently I gotta quit bitchin' and just get my life on the go. For those of you whom I've bitched to.... eh... yea. If you think it's too much, it's all good. Thanks. But if you wana tell me otherwise, I don't give a fuck. And since I think life is so boring, here are a few things I might wanna do before I'm 30:

- Skydive
- Go to Trance Energy/Sensation White
- Smoke a fat blunt in Amsterdam
- Go to Ibiza for a summer of unadulterated partying
- Head to Nepal/Bhutan to smoke hash and take pictures
- Buy a BMW M3 with cash
- Supercar tour package in Germany? mmm?
- Maybe quit smoking.

As some of you might know, suicide has crossed my mind before. Especially while under the influence of a lot of alcohol. I think what really scares me is the prospect of spending eternity in damnation once you pull the trigger (or however else you choose to do yourself the favor.) It's weird, because I don't give a shit about going to heaven. Then why should I be afraid of hell? Weird huh. But at least that's keeping me alive.

Ah well. So I guess this is it. Time to put the balls to the walls and live out these years with the contempt for life as my fuel. Not gonna look back cos I won't give a fuck about what I miss. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home