Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What do you buy the man who has everything?

You know those fuckers you envy? Or perhaps it's just your dad, or a friend. "What do I get him/her for a birthday gift. He/She has everything!" Do they really have everything?

Stuck here in my apartment, I was bored and watched The Family Man. Nicolas Cage: mid 30's, president of an M&A firm, drives a 575 Maranello, owns 200 Zegna suits in the same fucking color. I want to be THAT guy. That single fucker who can buy whatever he wants. I mean, with a job that I like of course.

Do we NEED everything? My friends always ask me why I don't aspire to be "the guy who has everything." THAT fucker who's got the fast car, wife, family, kids, the whole shebang. Why should I be? I might need a combination of the above, but I don't want it.

If I have it all, what the fuck are my friends going to get me for my birthday??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home