Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cambridge, MA. HARVARD.

Something on the list of everyone who goes to Boston is..... HARVARD. (Where Rory Gilmore wanted to go, but chose Yale instead. Oh, the disappontment when I got there.)

John Harvard. The dude who... invented it I guess. Notice the stain marks below his name. Jordz said it was tradition for people to piss on the statue. I wanted to piss on it... just to say I pissed on Harvard. But.. it was broad daylight. No no.



Some random pics I took while walking around Cambridge.

An apartment called The University. How cool. There was one downtown called the Little Building. No pix tho.




Fucking good Crepes at this place. It's um... I don't know. Near the Harvard dorms.



Pop art? Nostalgia?






So we're walking down back to Kenmore.. and I see this store called MOJO Records. Closing down sale. Go in, and there are like 2 Dollar records. Bought this Dire Straits one for my dad. NEW from 1978. Still in its plastic. Aweomse shit. But yea... there was this random basement w/all this artwork. And we saw this moose. So I decided to take a pic w/it. =)




We walked from Cambridge back to Kenmore. I don't know how far that is, but it was long and cold and dark. And the pic was supposed to have a Citgo thingy in the back. Since it didn't come out, I had to superimpose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home