Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

MG Gunner..... FIRE! / Tweeeeeeeeeeeenty-one! One, Two! Twenty-one! One, Two!

So. I'm finally legal. AGAIN. Let's see.....

China: Age 0 (If you can piss you can drink)
Manila: Age 0 (If you can walk you can drink)
Singapore: Age 18 (um... okay. normal.)
USA: Age 21 (WAY TOO OLD to drink.)
Botswana: Age 28 (to smoke crack, but I'm not there yet)

It was a fine day. Dinner w/friends and drinks after that. Totally abused the privilege of being legal by going to the Wine and Spirits and buying almost 10L of alcohol for 4 poeple? I couldn't even carry it all. Haha. Sweet shiet. Went to Wal*Mart too. And spent like.. uh... 60 bucks?? I ended up buying a Lucky Charms hat for St.Patty's day (which is tomorrow.. and the holiday description is: GET WASTED) that had the little Lucky Charms dude on the front, and the word LUCKY on the top. WOO HOO.

Hmm... yea. I think being 21 rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home