Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

American vs. British Alternative/Rock

So... my roommate's mad into Angels and Airwaves. And so I listen to it like 5 times a day too. (He doesn't use headphones.) It made me realized that I personally like Brit rock a lot better. The difference is that American bands/singers like to raise their voices by a pitch or so (think Blink 182), while Brit singers drag their voices (think Stereophonics, Oasis, Coldplay).

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger foxtrotwing said...

greg. ask u something. Penn's State Alumni has been strong. what makes Penns State Alumni strong compared to Singapore?

me going for interview on Alumni Affairs in Singapore. need input. if i get the job, i treat you.

can mail me at foxtrotwing@gmail.com? thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home