Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Monday, October 22, 2007

No More Fucking Facebook

Currently listening to: Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel - America & Emiliana Torrini - Unemployed in Summertime

Everyone's asking me why I quite Facebook. Just a few simple reasons:

-All the newsfeed shows are pictures of my so-called friends getting wasted with red plastic cups.
-We all know how I hate red plastic cups.
-We all know how I hate drunk kids.
-We all know I hate college.

Facebook serves as a daily reminder of why I hate college so much. As much as I love it for keeping in touch with my friends, it has pissed me off too much. My friends can reach me on MSN, AIM, email, and cellphone. You guys know I never turn my phone off. Perhaps one day I will return to it, but not anytime soon. Out of sight, out of mind. Hopefully for good.

From my buddy Jason: "I didn't expect u to stay long in facebook pending your long history of despising instituitions of social networking that fail to even scratch the surface of human ingenuity."

Well said my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home