Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Monday, March 20, 2006

The realization of fatness

So right now I'm talking to Rox, saying I'm hungry. She suggests fruit. But I don't have any. Let's see what I have:

2 cartons of instant Ramen
4 boxes of Pop Tarts
2 slabs of Twix
2 slabs of Reese's peanutbutter cups
1 box of 48 slim jims
1 box of oatmeal
3 packets of instant rice
7 bottles of beer
1 bottle of vodka
1 gallon of OJ
1 litre of lime-ade
8 bottles of gatorade

SO HELP ME GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home