Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The ones who are worth it.

So lately, I haven't been posting cos I've started to hate college, and having a shitty time dealing with it.

I just wanna thank the people who've been around to help me deal, and those whom I know would be around if they could. These people care because, they just do. Not because you have anything to offer them, but because they have something to offer you.

Only in times of dire need do you figure out who your true friends are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home