Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Monday, November 27, 2006

The reality of the Infinite Multiverse

If only the infinite multiverse were certain. If only it were a dream. When you go to bed, and dream, you're actually awake in a parallel universe. If only every night you dreamt and woke up in a different place. If only this were merely the dream of another "me" in another realm.

If only we'd all stay awake. And never have to dream a bad dream. Ever again.

If only.

(Yea yea, if if if. "If my mother had balls I wouldn't be here." - Then LTA Adrian.) Fuck that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home