Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Friday, December 01, 2006

The Mobius Strip




I guess some of you have seen this before. Anyways, I was at the Diner the other night and noticed that our server had two tattoos behind his ears. They happened to be snakes eating themselves, one in white and one in black. Pretty darn cool I must say. I thought they were the 'infinity' symbols. Then we ended up talking about the mobius strip.


My friend opened my drawer the other day and found this etched into the bottom, then commented on my weird interest in the infinite:

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they are. Infinite" - William Blake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home