Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Grim Reaper

So, a close friend's mom passed away last Friday. On St.Patrick's Day. I can't say I can empathize, but I can only offer my condolences and support. Too many deaths the past couple of months. For some reason, the older I get the more funerals and wakes I attend. It really scares me to think that before you know it, our parents are gonna be gone too. And then it'll be us. I guess that's just life. I've sorta come to terms with death as it is. I mean, I don't cry or anything. Yes, it's saddening, but crying or wailing or whatever won't bring anyone back. Just gotta move on.

This fuckin sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home