Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Julie's 21st

So... another night out at the bars. um... yea. We went to this place called the Phyrst. It's pretty neat. Nice little Irish place. But again, I was the only... I say again, the ONLY chinese kid in the whole place. Just like Shandygaff. 1 Asian, 2 Black peoeple, and ... there's your minority for ya! Haha.. Marc asked me how I felt about that. I guess "underrepresented" would be a good answer, but I thought it was rather unique. Haha.. I mean, I don't know where all the asian kids go, but hey it's pretty fun being the only asian kid. At least you're different. So.. .yea.

Anyway, who's Julie? She's a friend of Leigh Anne's. And she goes to school at the best school on earth. PENN STATE! Very nice n sweet girl.

Julie n Me:

And this is Kelli:


Dancing it up with Danielle:


So yea.. the night was good. Only that I wanted to kill this fucking sleazebag who was trying to grind up against the girls. He kept fuckin moving closer n closer, and the girls were like "GREG! STOP HIM!" and so I tried. When he finally figured out what I was doing, he started elbowing me in the side/ribs. Thank god we left, cos it was 5 mins to the closing of the bar, otherwise I would've ACCT-ed his ass to bits. Fuckin whorebag.


By the way. I also figured out that I can't sleep well after drinking. So I went to sleep at 4, and woke up at 9, and called up the driving range to see if they were open. THEY WERE! So I went. Playing golf in 5C weather is.... interesting. You don't break a sweat. And it's nice when the sun's out. But if you're in the shade and the wind blows, it's cold. Wtf.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger foxtrotwing said...

oh my fucking god.

you are having such a great time in america!

i bet you are not even thinking about singapore right now.

so how? found any influential rich people there? pls intro.

i can sell my soul for 1 million dollars, just like demi moore in indecent proposal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home