Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And I'm perfectly fine.

This blog was created out of complete boredom and psychosis. According to the School Sargeant Major (SSM) of the Officer Cadet School of the Singapore Armed Forces, 'psychosis' is characterized by 'a sudden rush of shit to the brain'. My Assistant-Wing Sargeant Major, however, calls it 'shitalitis'. Both describe the same thing.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Transpose, or stop your lies

Currently listening to: Back to School - Deftones
Previously listening to: Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away) - Deftones
And before that: Sweetest Dreams - Corderoy (Ferry Corsten Mix)

So I was just out with my friend talking, and something reminded me of the Officer's Creed. So he asked what it was and I recited it. I'm surprised I can still remember it. I guess all those mornings and evenings and 13 months in that place really drilled it into me huh. But what's weird is that lately the issue of 'integrity' has come up a lot.

What is integrity? Apparently it means "moral uprightness". I could go with that. But lately it's just seems that cheating is on a rise in my immediate surrounding. I know it happens everywhere, all the time, etc. but that's not a reason to participate in it. That's the lamest excuse anyone could ever come up with for anything. I don't know, but I don't care of people cheat off me during a test, but I'd never get answers from someone else. There's just no point in doing so. I'd just be lying to myself. Those teachers who told us that when we were kids weren't lying.

Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home